Thursday, February 22, 2007

OK, This Is Seriously Cool!

What can I say? Interested in where I live and what it looks like? Just follow the link and all will be shown! (Flash will be needed.) You can see where I work as well if you like. Joan works up here. Here's where we buy groceries most of the time. I spend most of my meagre allowance here. Joan spends all my money here. (I'm going to die for that crack!) And here is where the best thing happened in my life. (Mom, Andy, Marion, Misha and Jeff will remember that place well, I think.)

2 comments:

Chen Bo said...

perfectly wonderful!
But I still have no idea of where you are. :(
Hope that I've once been to Canada.

Unknown said...

Of course you know where I am, Chen Bo: you've been here. ;)

(As a quick hint: all of those pictures are in Wuhan....)