Friday, January 1, 2010

A glimpse of the future.

Living in China has its disadvantages. It is, after all, a brutal communist dictatorship so it's like living in Exxon or Microsoft or the like: a corporate state. (Anybody who disagrees with this parallel has either never worked in a medium- to large-sized company or has never lived in a communist state.) It is heavily polluted. It is alien beyond all belief at times.

One advantage that I have, however, living here in China, is that I know the future before you do. While I'm writing this, for example, most of the people who read my blog are still living in the year 2009. I've been living in the year 2010 for almost a whole day now. Magnanimous guy that I am, however, I will give you a glimpse of what the future will bring you.

The future is pretty much the same as the past.

There you go.

And 新年快乐 (Happy New Year) to you all!

No comments: